AT&S is one of the globally leading manufacturers of high-end printed circuit boards and IC substrates with more than 12.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, and Sales Support Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. To expand our successful Global Supply Chain Organisation at our Headquarters in Leoben (Austria) we are seeking a professional
Data Analyst – Supply Chain Management (f/m/d)
As Data Analyst in Supply Chain Management, you will be responsible for identifying, analysing and assessing market trends in order to streamline current reports, highlight insightful outputs and support the strategy process by maintaining data quality. Your passion for gathering data and establishing networks will prove vital in supporting out Global Supply Chain Organisation.
- Gather Data across the business and Supply Chain Networok and prepare the data for analysis
- Responsible for investigating and implementing way to streamline current reports and make outputs more insightful
- Responsible for maintaining data quality by constantly looking out for information that needs cleansing and/or updating
- Proactive using statistical tools to identify, analyse and interpret patterns, predictions and trends in complex data sets for the diagnosis and prediction of customer behaviour and SC network partners
- Prepare analysis reports and dashboards for the stakeholders to understand that data analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends
- Project management in SC data analyse area
- Successfully completed technical education (Bachelor, FH, University) in related field, Mathematical education background is a plus
- Working experience in data analysis area is preferred
- Good knowledge in Power BI, SQL, statistical methods, advanced knowledge of Excel, MS Office applications
- JMP skills and programming in Python or R is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Strong project management ability, good presentation skill
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic company
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- A secure position with long-term career perspective in an internationally expanding environment
- Attractive and competitive compensation package depending on your experience and qualifications
- Flexible working mode and possibility of remote working
If you are interested in this challenging task, please send us your application and detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum annual gross salary for this role is 45.000,- EUR.